Phone 0447 263 772
A landscape photographer from Sydney Australia. For as long as I can remember I have always had a creative interest. I once again found my passion for photography with the emergence of the digital cameras around the year 2000. Like so many others I found the ability to get instant feed back on the rear LCD a great way to learn via trial and error.
Specialising in photography education, including Photoshop education, I have been running workshops since 2013, teaching 100's of students not only the skills and techniques to quickly improve their photography, but the confidence and knowledge to take their passion further.
I have had the honour of receiving several prestige photography awards including:
- Representing Australia at the 2015 Photography World cup
- 1st place for Landscape at the International Loupe Awards 2013
- Focus Image of the year 2014
- Highest scoring Landscape Print in the APPA Print awards 2014
- APPA Australian Emerging Photographer of the Year 2014.
- AIPP NSW Landscape Photographer of the year 2015
- AIPP NSW Professional Photographer of the year 2015
- AIPP NSW Landscape Photographer of the year 2016
“ For me its all about communicating emotion, Powerful imagery is emotional. I have lived with levels of depression and anxiety for periods of my life and much of the emotion within my work, draws its inspiration from the highs and lows of these days.
This would be the reason why my work varies wildly from the given scene, because the landscape itself is the canvas for my artistic expression.
I guess if there was a message taken from my work it might be:
“You're not alone, it's ok to have anxiety and depression”. Statistics suggest it's abnormal not to have experienced anxiety or depression at some point in your life.
Don't be afraid to talk to a friend or ask for help www.beyondblue.org.au