The 5 Keys to Award Winning High Impact Photography
As obvious as it may now sound, photos that tend to do well in photo competitions are tend to show Great Light, with an easy to define subject, within a simplistic balanced composition and beautifully processed!
The proof is in the pudding. I have no doubt that if you look up your favourite photo competitions and compare the winning photos (Top 50 galleries) that you will see this same formula time and time again.
As I mentioned earlier this knowledge completely changed the way I looked at photography and dramatically improved my photo competition results, In the next few years I went on the win multiple awards and competitions including
- NSW AIPP Professional Landscape Photographer of the year 2015, 2016, & 2017
- NSW AIPP Professional Photographer of the year 2015 and 2017
- AIPP APPA Emerging Photographer of the Year 2014
- Represented Australia at the 2015 Photographic World Cup
- International Loupe Awards - Landscape Winner 2013
- International Loupe Awards - Landscape Runner Up 2012
- Focus Awards - Image of the year 2014
Below are some before and after examples showcasing the formula and the power of great post processing techniques.
I'm sure with this new knowledge you will now be able to much more easily capture and find your own award winning images.
Lastly, remember, if you are looking for a complete Photoshop workflow for Landscape photography, that has the power to transform the ordinary into extraordinary award winning photography, there is finally an Easy Way.
Do You Dream Of Creating
I have taught hundreds of photographers and every single one already had several if not lots of award winning photos in their collection.
With a little guidance and the right techniques you could take the photos you already have and transform them into international award winning photos.
Click the button below and Sign up today!