Photoshop Adjustment Layers and Masks
G'day, Adam Williams here.
Here we go...
This is the big one.
The key to all Photoshop processing is the Adjustment Layers, and Layer Masks.
Many find this the big stumbling block.
The reason they decide to give up often comes down to finding layers and masks too hard.
How are you feeling?
I promise you will be fine.
If you can get through this one, everything else Photoshop throws at you will be EASY!
Let's do it!!!
Your Teacher is Adam Williams of Crescent Head NSW, Australia
- 2015, 2016, 2017 AIPP NSW Professional Landscape Photographer of the Year
- 2015, 2017 AIPP NSW Professional Photographer of the Year
- 2015 Australian Representative at the Photographic World Cup
- Adobe Certified Photoshop Expert
- AIPP Certified Professional Landscape Photographer
- Focus Image of the Year 2014
- Loupe International Award Landscape Winner 2013
- 2104 APPA AIPP Emerging Photographer of the Year
What some of the Easy Way Photography members are saying
"I am just back from travelling and have managed to take a look at your Photoshop tutorials.Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed them and I have learnt so much.A lot of things have suddenly clicked into place - and this, after years of watching DVDs, online tutorials, reading copious notes, books and articles and attending a number of Photoshop workshops! You have presented everything in plain English that is easy to follow and easy to understand. I now understand about layers and masks – which is so simple and so basic, but no-one else has explained it so well."
"Thanks Adam for helping me understand Photoshop, before Photoshop seemed so over whelming and complicated and extremely confusing, Adam showed and explained the basics, and quickly built my knowledge of how to use layers, curves, masking, composting images, and much more, Adam was able to bring out emotion and story in my images that I couldn’t bring out before"