Setting up your Lightroom Folders
G'day, Adam Williams here, you might be thinking, why are we starting in Lightroom when I signed up for a Photoshop course???
Good question, however, its very important to set the foundations of the 5 step workflow by starting at the very beginning. If you take a look at the 5 step workflow print out, Workflow Step 1 is completed in Lightroom. Some of the most important steps within the 5 step workflow are completed at the very beginning in Lightroom.
The Easy Way Photography 5 step workflow is taught in workflow order, so we learn the techniques in the same order you will later use to transform your photos into masterpieces!!!
All good, we will get into photoshop in no time and when we do, you will have the perfect foundation to build from!!!!
In this tutorial today we look at setting up your folder system in Lightroom so we never misplace any photo ever again.
Enjoy, tomorrow we will look at how to import your photos into Lightroom and then we get into the really good stuff!
Your teacher is Adam Williams of Crescent Head NSW
- 2015, 2016, 2017 AIPP NSW Professional Landscape Photographer of the Year
- 2015, 2017 AIPP NSW Professional Photographer of the Year
- 2015 Australian Representative at the Photographic World Cup
- Adobe Certified Photoshop Expert
- AIPP Certified Professional Landscape Photographer
- Focus Image of the Year 2014
- Loupe International Award Landscape Winner 2013
- Highest Scoring Landscape Print 2014 APPA Awards
- 2104 APPA AIPP Emerging Photographer of the Year
- Are you a Landscape Photographer?
- Do you dream of transforming ordinary photos into Extraordinary works or photographic art?
- Is your time too precious to be wasted on gimmick techniques that never deliver what they promise?
- Do you wish your photos had more WOW Factor?
Introducing Easy Way Photography - Photography education for Landscape photographers.
- Easy to Follow
- Step by step workflow
- See rapid improvements
- Taught by a certified Professional Landscape Photographer
Photography Education specifically for Landscape photographers, Everything you need to know without wasting your time on the stuff you don’t.
Easy Way Photography is the fast and simple way to jaw dropping photos.
The easy to follow step by step education will guide you to creating the photographic masterpieces that you have always dreamt of.
Now with 3 comprehensive courses
Essentials - Beginner
Accelerator - Intermediate
Turbo - Advanced
Coming together to complete the Ultimate Workflow for Landscape Photographers!
What some of the Easy Way Photography members are saying
"I am just back from travelling and have managed to take a look at your Photoshop tutorials.Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed them and I have learnt so much.A lot of things have suddenly clicked into place - and this, after years of watching DVDs, online tutorials, reading copious notes, books and articles and attending a number of Photoshop workshops! You have presented everything in plain English that is easy to follow and easy to understand. I now understand about layers and masks – which is so simple and so basic, but no-one else has explained it so well."
"Thanks Adam for helping me understand Photoshop, before Photoshop seemed so over whelming and complicated and extremely confusing, Adam showed and explained the basics, and quickly built my knowledge of how to use layers, curves, masking, composting images, and much more, Adam was able to bring out emotion and story in my images that I couldn’t bring out before"