Photoshop Adjustment Layers and Masks
G'day, Adam Williams here,
Here we go, this is the big one, the key to all Photoshop processing is the Adjustment Layers and Layer Masks.
Many find this the big stumbling block, the reason they decide to give up often comes down to finding Layers and masks to hard, how are you feeling? Under pressure? I promise you will be fine, If you can get through this one everything else photoshop throws at you will be EASY!
Let's do it!!!
This concludes our Beginner Introduction to Photoshop course, its been great helping you everyday and I hope I have helped to break down some barriers and open up the wonderful world of Photoshop to you.
Remember, if you want to take your skills further, I have a website dedicated to teaching Landscape Photographers Photoshop, with 3 great courses, Essentials (Beginner, which you have completed around 30%), Accelerator (Intermediate) and Turbo to really boost your advanced photoshop skills, don't worry even our advanced tutorials are EASY!
Keep and eye on your email inbox tomorrow, I have one final bonus video and a deal that is too good to refuse!
Thanks again Adam
- Are you a Landscape Photographer?
- Do you dream of transforming ordinary photos into Extraordinary works or photographic art?
- Is your time too precious to be wasted on gimmick techniques that never deliver what they promise?
- Do you wish your photos had more WOW Factor?
Introducing Easy Way Photography - Photography education for Landscape photographers.
- Easy to Follow
- Step by step workflow
- See rapid improvements
- Taught by a certified Professional Landscape Photographer
Photography Education specifically for Landscape photographers, Everything you need to know without wasting your time on the stuff you don’t.
Easy Way Photography is the fast and simple way to jaw dropping photos.
The easy to follow step by step education will guide you to creating the photographic masterpieces that you have always dreamt of.
Now with 3 comprehensive courses
Essentials - Beginner
Accelerator - Intermediate
Turbo - Advanced
Coming together to complete the Ultimate Workflow for Landscape Photographers!
What some of the Easy Way Photography members are saying
"I am just back from travelling and have managed to take a look at your Photoshop tutorials.Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed them and I have learnt so much.A lot of things have suddenly clicked into place - and this, after years of watching DVDs, online tutorials, reading copious notes, books and articles and attending a number of Photoshop workshops! You have presented everything in plain English that is easy to follow and easy to understand. I now understand about layers and masks – which is so simple and so basic, but no-one else has explained it so well."
"Thanks Adam for helping me understand Photoshop, before Photoshop seemed so over whelming and complicated and extremely confusing, Adam showed and explained the basics, and quickly built my knowledge of how to use layers, curves, masking, composting images, and much more, Adam was able to bring out emotion and story in my images that I couldn’t bring out before"
Your teacher is Adam Williams of Crescent Head NSW
- 2015, 2016, 2017 AIPP NSW Professional Landscape Photographer of the Year
- 2015, 2017 AIPP NSW Professional Photographer of the Year
- 2015 Australian Representative at the Photographic World Cup
- Adobe Certified Photoshop Expert
- AIPP Certified Professional Landscape Photographer
- Focus Image of the Year 2014
- Loupe International Award Landscape Winner 2013
- 2104 APPA AIPP Emerging Photographer of the Year